The Wendall and Jean Halliday MacKay Award in Environmental Leadership was established to recognize and encourage environmental leadership among Mount Allison students.
There are three awards valued at $2,400 each. To be considered for the award students must either apply for or be nominated for this award using the form below. Nominations are accepted from any member of the University community.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
To be considered for the award students must either apply for or be nominated for this award using this form. Nominations are accepted from any member of the University community.
- Mount Allison students at any level or program of study are eligible for consideration for this award.
- The applicant must be registered in or entering a program which provides learning opportunities and research focused on the environment. These include but are not limited to: environmental science, environmental studies, biology, geography, chemistry, sociology, religious studies, or philosophy.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Submission of a short essay detailing the student’s contribution to environmental leadership (2 pages maximum)
- In addition to this form, students must also submit a University General Bursary located in their Connect account > University General Bursary. The form helps demonstrate financial need. If a bursary application has already been submitted, you do not need to submit another University General Bursary application.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.