You can study and experience the world!
At Mount Allison, international experiences for students include:
- study abroad and exchanges
- field schools
- independent study and research
- international internships
- academic conferences
- global experiences on campus
Study abroad and exchange programs
Study abroad and exchange programs are about so much more than just travel. They offer a chance for you to take new and interesting courses, learn a different language, experience another culture, make friends from around the globe, and learn a lot about yourself ― all while working towards your Mount Allison degree.
Our study abroad opportunities vary in length, including for an academic year, for a semester, and during summer months.
Our study abroad and exchange partners are located around the globe
- South Korea
- United States
- New Zealand
Other international university experiences
International experiences at Mount Allison also include summer field schools, independent study and undergraduate research, international internships, conferences, and volunteering.
Past international experiences have included:
- Archaeological Field School in Pompeii
- English-language teaching assistant in Germany and Spain
- Crake Travelling Scholarship for Summer Study in Greece or Italy
- Fine Arts field trip to New York City
- Belize Field School for Indigenous Students
Funding for student travel
Travel opportunities at Mount Allison are made more affordable through travel grants, bursaries, and awards that can help pay for your international experience.
Grants and funding are also available for students to create their own international experiences, including summer internships and volunteering.