The Campbell-Verduyn Fund is a grant program that supports student life activities.
In order to be eligible, the activity must meet the following guidelines:
- be held during the fall or winter academic terms, before the exam period
- be an alcohol-free event
- be attractive to the entire student community
- be open to all students and advertised as such
- be chaperoned by the don and RAs (if a residence event)
For off-campus activities a full list of participants must be provided to Student Affairs at least two business days prior to the event.
Applications for funding must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event.
An e-mail confirming successful applications will be sent to the contact person listed below prior to the event. If your application is for a Mount Allison Students' Union (MASU) club or society, the MASU general manager will be cc-ed on the response.
Events receiving funding must be advertised as funded by the Campbell-Verduyn Family.
Funding will be provided as a reimbursement only. To receive reimbursement:
- submit your request within two weeks of the event date
- complete the follow-up report provided with your confirmation of the grant
- advertisements, promotions, flyers, etc. must accompany the final report
- include copies of receipts; receipts must be consistent with the itemized budget listed on your application
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have your:
- event details (date/time/location/advertising plans)
- detailed event expenses
- detailed event funding from other sources