If you're a student from one of Mount Allison's partner institutions, you're eligible to come to Mount Allison as an exchange student for a semester or a full academic year.
You'll receive credit towards your home degree and continue to pay tuition and fees at your home university. Visit international exchange programs for a list of our partner universities.
Have you been nominated by your home university?
You must first be nominated as a tuition-waver exchange student by the study abroad or exchange advisor at your home university before you can submit this application.
|length of exchange||nomination deadline||application deadline|
|Full academic year||April 15||May 15|
|Fall term||April 15||May 15|
|Winter term||Sept. 15||Oct. 15|
Please remember to send to following documents to email@example.com:
- Official academic transcripts from your home university (in English)
- Description of grading system at your home university (in English)
- If English is not your first language, proof of English proficiency (TOEFL 90, IELTS 6.5) — this is not required if you've been studying at one of our partner universities whose primary language of instruction is English
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:
- a list of courses in which you are currently enrolled
- a list of courses you intend to take at Mount Allison (including course code and course name)