Please read carefully and answer each question completely to the best of your knowledge. Before an application can be processed the following documents must be received:
- This Mount Allison Visiting Student Application
- Academic transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions
- A letter of permission from your home institution
- $50 non-refundable application fee (payable by cheque or credit card) Please note that this fee is waived for incoming international exchange students studying at Mount Allison.
For further information, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
62 York St, Sackville,
NB, Canada, E4L 1E2
+1 (506) 364-2269 (phone)
+1 (506) 364-2272 (fax)
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:
- the academic session for which you are applying (i.e. Fall 2022)
- name of study abroad or exchange program in which you are participating, if applicable
- if you previously applied to Mount Allison, when you did so
- if you are a former Mount Allison student, the years you attended