The Anchorage is a historic home that has been converted to a residence while maintaining its character and charm.
Residents: 21 on 3 floors
Mascot: lion (small residences)
House colour: purple
- Twin bed
- Closet or wardrobe
- Desk and task chair
- Mini fridge
- High-speed wireless internet is available on our entire campus, and an Ethernet jack is provided in each residence room
- Large eat-in community kitchen
- Lounge space
- Laundry facilities (free to use)
- Overnight parking permits available at no charge
- Residence support team includes residence assistants and live-in residence life coordinators
Floor plans shown are examples of different room types available in this residence. Actual rooms may vary in dimension and arrangement.
Single occupancy bedroom. All-gender private community bathrooms are located on each floor.
Double occupancy bedroom. All-gender private community bathrooms are located on each floor.
For more information, visit room types and costs.
Got your room assignment? You can also view The Anchorage floor plan (pdf) with specific room numbers and locate your residence room!
The Anchorage is located at 78 York Street, across the street from Bennett and Bigelow Houses.
- Wallace McCain Student Centre
- Sir James Dunn Building
On our small residential campus, you'll only be a short walk away from any class or activity no matter what residence you live in!