Charlotte House will be newly renovated for fall 2022 and is a part of our small residence community offering a unique opportunity to be a part of a close-knit community.
Residents: 27 (co-ed) on 2 floors
- Twin bed (some rooms have loft-style twin beds)
- Closet or wardrobe
- Desk and task chair
- Mini fridge
- High-speed wireless internet is available on our entire campus, and an Ethernet jack is provided in each residence room
- Large eat-in community kitchen with two sets of appliances
- Lounge space with patio
- Laundry facilities (free to use)
- Overnight parking permits available at no charge
- Residence support team includes residence assistants and live-in residence life coordinators
Floor plans shown are examples of different room types available in this residence. Actual rooms may vary in dimension and arrangement.
Single occupancy bedroom. All-gender private community bathrooms are located on each floor.
Double occupancy bedroom. All-gender private community bathrooms are located on each floor.
For more information, visit room types and costs.
Charlotte House is located at 57 Charlotte Street, which is a short walk to campus.
On our small residential campus, you'll only be a short walk away from any class or activity no matter what residence you live in!
Residents of Charlotte House have their choice between an unlimited meal plan, a 10-meals per week meal plan, or a 100 meal block plan.