Printing on campus
Students can print documents on campus using PaperCut MF, a comprehensive print management system that can be securely accessed from anywhere on the network through a web browser. You'll need Mountie Money loaded on your student ID card to pay for your print job.
On-campus printer locations:
- R.P. Bell Library
- Wallace McCain Student Centre (lower level)
- Jennings Dining Hall
- Music Conservatory
Step 1: Submit a print job
To print from a wireless network or laptop, go to https://studentprint.mta.ca.
Enter your MtA username and password. Then select Web Print > Submit a Job.
- Printer: Select Black and White or Colour
- Options: Select the number of copies
- Upload: Upload your document from your computer and click 'Upload and Complete'
Your document will then sit in a print queue.
You'll also be able to confirm the cost and details of your print job before printing. Make sure you have enough Mountie Money on your student card.
Step 2: Release your document to print
- At the printer, tap you student card on the card reader
- Select your print job and click 'Print'
- Once your print job is done, remember to log out
For technical issues, contact the CSD Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (506) 364-2473.
Do you have a special project that needs to be printed in colour, laminated, trimmed, or bound?
Our high-speed Print Shop is located at the back of the campus Bookstore. No matter what volume or what your project might be we can help.
To ask a question or submit something for printing:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (506) 364-2267
- Visit us at the customer service desk at the Bookstore
Basic services include:
- Black and white or full colour
- Letter, legal, and poster sizes
- Special paper
The Print Shop also offer a wide variety of finishing options such as stapling, hole punching, coiling, thermal binding, laminating, cut and padding to help make your project the best it can be.
Contact the Print Shop for pricing.
Phone: (506) 364-2267
Wallace McCain Student Centre (lower level)
Bookstore, 62 York St.
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Summer hours (Victoria Day-Labour Day)
8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.